Medical Notes Website Redesign
Medical Notes has a new look!
It just felt right to create a new design for one year of existence.
What’s new? Homepage and issue archive page. Check it out!
For the web-design nerds out there:
- A network-like background image instead of the old yellow background. Keeps brand colours, but makes it cleaner and prettier.
- Screenshot of an actual email I sent instead of an illustration —> to showcase how the product looks like.
- The first (and strongest) testimonial moved above the fold, so it’s immediately seen.
- The new font is “Inter”. Key info emphasised with brand colour.
- Other testimonials more seamlessly integrated into the design.
- The well-known illustration remains!
- Some numbers at the bottom to (hopefully) convert more visitors.
- The issues archive page now emphasises featured posts at the top and makes other ones easier to navigate.
- The Ghost portal button in the bottom-right corner now also says “Subscribe”. This is again to reduce the need for buttons around the site.
Not a subscriber yet?
Access all of the content on this site and get an occasional email from me, sign up below.