Hi there, my name is Martin. Welcome to my internet home.
What I'm up to?
- A medical student enjoying his way through medical school in Slovenia (also, where I'm from).
- You're visiting my self-made blog, where I share my thoughts on medicine, learning, thinking and success in my spare time. Whatever interests me and whatever I value. But in essence, each article is focused on learning something new.
- I send out a weekly email newsletter. It usually goes out on Thursdays and contains my thoughts, stories, ideas, articles and experiences. The goal, for my subscribers and me, is once again to learn something new with every issue. See past issues and if you're up for it, think about subscribing.
- If you're already subscribed, really like my work and feel the need to give something back, I'm open to donations. You can do that by buying me a coffee through this link.
Other stuff about me
- I read almost daily. Having a Kindle made things so much easier for me. I regularly use what I learn from books in my posts. So be sure to check them out. Also, when you buy books from Amazon through my links, I earn a small commission (with no price increase for you).
- As a former basketball player (11 years) I try to stay active by playing for my faculty's team, run and sometimes experiment with fitness. In the summer, I enjoy windsurfing and fishing. When the opportunity arises, I enjoy playing the saxophone in a school band or orchestra.
- A recent hobby that came with setting up a website is web-development. I like to think that I mastered HTML and CSS, but always find ways to complicate stuff. Mostly, however, it's been an enjoyable process.
Where else am I reachable?
- If you still don't have enough of my wisdom, I'm reachable through all the major social media networks, but don't expect me to be too active. Here are my Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn accounts. If you're into reading follow me on Goodreads.
- For longer messages, please contact me via email at [email protected].
That's about it. Don't forget to subscribe and read my posts. But most of all, enjoy!
What good does it make if only you learned something new? If you liked this article and found it useful, share it: